Forum changed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum changed?

Uh oh! Looks like the Forum has changed. I hope it is for the good! And not just "fixing something that doesn't need fixing"!
    Jiggers, EA

Sure does make the threads a lot longer on the page.....

Comment

At first glace, I see some improvements, but really dislike all of the Social Media junk (the "Like" button, the Facebook "Share" button and the Twitter "Tweet" button).

Comment

Originally posted by TaxGuyBill View Post
        At first glace, I see some improvements, but really dislike all of the Social Media junk (the "Like" button, the Facebook "Share" button and the Twitter "Tweet" button).
        Agree with TGB 100%

I'm wondering which poster will provide the first user photo on this board.

Comment

Had to Login again. Before that, spent 10 minutes trying to post a reply. Then I see I wasn't logged in!

Why the Facebook and Tweet? I don't want my messesages shared on Facebook or Tweet and my reply to tax comments. I consider the TaxBook Forum a private Forum.

Geesh. I hope the TaxBook Forum isn't going to go the way that NAEA's Forum went a few years back when they fixed something that didn't need fixing. NAEA lost a lot of members over that issue.
          Jiggers, EA

Comment

And TTB will probably lose members here too as a result of this..
            What really pisses me off - is that we - the users of this board - weren't even asked if this is what we want or prior notification of the change..

And yes- I totally agree with Jiggers - I prefer private boards - that don't go to Facebook or Twitter.
            Uncle Sam, CPA, EA. ARA, NTPI Fellow

Comment

Agree re the social media comments - terrible idea. I guess TTB wants more exposure. Too bad.

Comment

Furthermore, If one of my posts goes to FB to TW (and once it's out there, it can easily be seen by anyone in my FB/TW circle), I'd be totally embarrassed if a client sees me asking questions on a tax board. UGH! I can see TTB losing posters over this.

Comment

Working...
                X