TheTaxBook forum offline yesterday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TheTaxBook forum offline yesterday?

Was it just me, or was site offline for most of the last 24 hours? "Web page not found".
    "You said it, they'll never know the difference. Come on, we'll paint our way out!" - Moe Howard

Forum Offline

Hello Robert ... as you note the forum was offline yesterday, we believe it went offline after business hours as it was up while we were in the office.

Our hosting provider looked into why the forum was taken offline and they were not able to give us a great answer, that said we were able to get it back up and running this morning fairly quickly.

We apologize for the inconvenience while the forum was offline and thank you for using our forum and products to help with your tax research needs.

Best regards,
    Sam Meyer

Comment

I was wondering the same thing, why is message center page not available, but I could get into other areas. thank you

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
        We apologize for the inconvenience while the forum was offline and thank you for using our forum and products to help with your tax research needs.
        Thank you for maintaining this valuable resource. Good to know that someone is monitoring the forums from time to time too!
        "You said it, they'll never know the difference. Come on, we'll paint our way out!" - Moe Howard

Comment

Perhaps that is the reason I had to login again today and re-input my password, which my computer usually "remembers."

Comment

I'm sure that this now "new and improved" forum was not what a number of posters here wanted - because we prefer having the privacy of our posts being maintained within this board only, and not being exposed to either Facebook or Twitter. We were not notified previous to the action to change, nor were we provided a survey to answer if that's what we as a group would prefer.
            Uncle Sam, CPA, EA. ARA, NTPI Fellow

Comment

It looks pretty much the same to me insofar as the amount of info in a page is concerned. I also like the type style, clarity, and be background. Its very clean and crisp. I won't be forwarding my posts or anyone else's social media (if that option is actually activated).
              "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Working...
              X