up for some light reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

up for some light reading?

We've been waiting on clarification on 199A and it is now out and is 184 pages! Too much going on right now, I need the cliff notes version!

Originally posted by kathyc2 View Post
    We've been waiting on clarification on 199A and it is now out and is 184 pages! Too much going on right now, I need the cliff notes version!

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/reg-107892-18.pdf
    Same here. Too much legalese language for my tiny brain!
    Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

This may be interesting to the Tax Software writers. I would bet the cost of the software will be higher than normal. I read through it. Somewhere there will be somebody who will come up with a worksheet comprising all this mess.

Comment

Originally posted by TAX4US View Post
        This may be interesting to the Tax Software writers. I would bet the cost of the software will be higher than normal. I read through it. Somewhere there will be somebody who will come up with a worksheet comprising all this mess.
        Yes the cost of tax prep software will go up for most companies. The question is how much more can we charge and what will the market bear for business returns next year if the average additional time is 2.5 hours??
        Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

A lot of head scratching info in there. I will wait for the Cliff Notes.

Comment

Working...
          X