To TTB Monitors and Webmaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To TTB Monitors and Webmaster

Please give us access to the posts when responding. Sometimes they are long or ask several questions. It would be nice to have all the posts transfer over to the "respond" page.
    Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Multiple responses

Originally posted by taxea View Post
    Please give us access to the posts when responding. Sometimes they are long or ask several questions. It would be nice to have all the posts transfer over to the "respond" page.
    Have you tried the "Multi-Quote This Message" button on the far right ?

FE

Comment

Originally posted by FEDUKE404 View Post
      Have you tried the "Multi-Quote This Message" button on the far right ?

FE
      Do not see that button.! On the far right of what?

Thanks
      Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

Replyl to a post from FAQ

Originally posted by TAXNJ View Post

Thanks

But I don't see the button either.

Oh wait, I see it now. There is a light grey bar across the bottom of my screen as I edit this, on the left is a little Triangle-with-exclamation for reporting a post, then on the right, "Edit Post", "Reply with Quote", and the icon for Multi quote.
        "You said it, they'll never know the difference. Come on, we'll paint our way out!" - Moe Howard

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Rapid Robert View Post
          http://forum.thetaxbook.com/faq.php?...q_vb3_replying

But I don't see the button either.

Oh wait, I see it now. There is a light grey bar across the bottom of my screen as I edit this, on the left is a little Triangle-with-exclamation for reporting a post, then on the right, "Edit Post", "Reply with Quote", and the icon for Multi quote.

Thanks. Much flexibility on this website. Need to take a TTB course to learn it!
          Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

Explanation offered

Thanks
            Look at the right side, bottom, of this message.

There are two little "screens," both with a quote sign inside.

Beside one is "Reply With Quote" and to the right of that is a similar screen with a "+" sign.

Cursor over first one (also) shows "Reply With Quote" and cursor over second one shows "Multi-Quote This Message."

(The triangle with the exclamation point on the left side is to report a post to the TTB folks if you feel someone has overstepped their bounds.)

FE

Comment

Originally posted by FEDUKE404 View Post
              Look at the right side, bottom, of this message.

There are two little "screens," both with a quote sign inside.

Beside one is "Reply With Quote" and to the right of that is a similar screen with a "+" sign.

Cursor over first one (also) shows "Reply With Quote" and cursor over second one shows "Multi-Quote This Message."

(The triangle with the exclamation point on the left side is to report a post to the TTB folks if you feel someone has overstepped their bounds.)

FE
              So, we each have to Reply with Quote or Replay with Multi-Quote to see what we're replying to. Won't that make each thread really, really long?

Instead, while I'm on this Reply screen, I can scroll down to see the other replies, in opposite order, OP at the bottom.

Comment

Reply at will

Originally posted by Lion View Post
                So, we each have to Reply with Quote or Replay with Multi-Quote to see what we're replying to. Won't that make each thread really, really long?

Instead, while I'm on this Reply screen, I can scroll down to see the other replies, in opposite order, OP at the bottom.
                I simply answered the question posed by TAXNJ.

No one "has" to reply in any way, shape, or form.

¡ʇɐoq ɹnoʎ sʇɐolɟ ʇɐɥʍ s,ʇɐɥʇ ɟᴉ 'uʍop ǝpᴉsdn puɐ pɹɐʍʞɔɐq ǝdʎʇ uǝʌǝ uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔǝH

FE

Comment

¡ʇɐoq ɹnoʎ sʇɐolɟ ʇɐɥʍ s,ʇɐɥʇ ɟᴉ 'uʍop ǝpᴉsdn puɐ pɹɐʍʞɔɐq ǝdʎʇ uǝʌǝ uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔǝH

I'd like to think I'm still floating, but I may be underwater now.

Comment

Working...
                  X