Love the Weekends !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the Weekends !!

Close at 2pm , lock the doors , crank up the jams and work on returns. Sat. after 2 and Sunday is when we get crap done. No interruptions !!!

Originally posted by Twin Turbo Z View Post
    Close at 2pm , lock the doors , crank up the jams and work on returns. Sat. after 2 and Sunday is when we get crap done. No interruptions !!!
    Lucky you! We get a lot of traffic Saturday up to 5pm. especially in Feb.
    Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

Your right about Feb. Crap hits the fan from then to mid march. Those weeks are nothing but a blur !! We are open M-F 10am to 8pm Sat. 10am to 2pm and closed Sundays. But Sat and Sun we are here with closed sign. Only way we can keep up with stuff. Jimi Hendrix "voodoo child" is crankin now !!!

Comment

Zeppelin "How Many More Times" !!!! Got to love it, what a groove !!

Comment

I work at home. No clients come other than to drop their paperwork in a mail slot at the front of my house. I make my own hours. If I have to meet with a client I do it away from home.
          Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

Originally posted by taxea View Post
            I work at home. No clients come other than to drop their paperwork in a mail slot at the front of my house. I make my own hours. If I have to meet with a client I do it away from home.
            More or less the same here. We do have a separate office that is attached to the main house via a hallway. Makes it nice.

Comment

Working...
            X