President Trump's Exectutive order concerning ACA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kathyc2 View Post
    I believe this forum is to discuss the tax implication of ACA, not your personal opinion of the law itself.
    Kathy - good post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I believe this forum is to discuss the tax implication of ACA, not your personal opinion of the law itself.
      I will discuss whatever I choose. You can scroll by if you don't choose to participate.
      You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Comment

Now now - your reply to WhiteOleander one may think your post on -- 9-10-2016 Public embarrassment -nt -- was a personal opinion

Primary Forum for posting questions regarding tax issues. Message Board participants can then respond to your questions. You can also respond to questions posted by others. Please use the Contact Us link above for customer support questions.
        Last edited by TAXNJ; 01-23-2017, 07:35 PM.
        Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

The only thing my tax clients are asking me is if this gives them relief from the penalties. I read a little of his order, and certainly all of my penalized clients would say it causes a burden for them. I want to help some of these people who can least afford it as much as possible! Is there any penalty relief?

Comment

In reading the order, it sounds like MAYBE the marketplace would have broader authority to grant exemptions?????

Does anyone know if those exemptions are retroactive of current and future? I have never seen one.

Comment

Originally posted by TAXNJ View Post
              Now now - your reply to WhiteOleander one may think your post on -- 9-10-2016 Public embarrassment -nt -- was a personal opinion

http://forum.thetaxbook.com/showthre...barressment-nt
              Anyway, I believe it is good to remind ourselves and everybody else, that this is a professional message board.

Comment

Originally posted by TAXNJ View Post

http://forum.thetaxbook.com/showthre...barressment-nt
                I didn't reply to a person, I replied to the thread. That's ok, keep living in the world of #alternativefacts

Comment

I didn't reply to a person, I replied to the thread. That's ok, keep living in the world of #alternativefacts
                  Oh, ok (misread your use of the word "your" (normally is a reference to a person(s)). Yes, alternatively it will take some time to get over it.

But it should be a good tax season for you and and all of us and hopefully we get better tax law changes "alternatively" to the current tax laws finally benefiting U.S. businesses and taxpayers especially with the latest news of businesses keeping their manufacturing in the U.S. thereby creating more jobs, more taxpayers and more work for Tax Professionals.

Not familiar with your "keep living in the world of #alternativefacts". Must be a number (#) of new tax law codes or tax references not familiar with.
                  Last edited by TAXNJ; 01-24-2017, 04:26 PM.
                  Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

Working...
                  X