Clear All

• MDEA
    replied
    make pdf file

TW does not encrypt their PDF.

Leave a comment:

• ATSMAN
    replied
    I am sure Taxwise allows a return to be printed to a pdf. When you go to the print the return screen check it there to print to a pdf printer. The last time I used Taxwise in 2011 it allowd that option but NO encrypted pdf. I am assuming the current version allows encrypted pdf.

You can also check with the support website for Taxwise.

Leave a comment:

• TAXNJ
    replied
    Originally posted by arlo View Post
    I have taxwise software Can some one tell me how to take a tax file and make it in a PDF file so that it can be e-mailed.
    Why not ask your software vendor? Especially if you plan to email a return you should take precautions such as will the file be encrypted which your vendor should tell you if it is.

Think you should consider spending time learning how to protect your client data before you email a return.

Leave a comment:

• MDEA
    replied
    make pdf file

TW has a built in pdf maker. Just go to print return pick what to print when print screen comes up click print to pdf.

Leave a comment:

• Brian EA
    replied
    Drake's PDF is also password protected

brian

Leave a comment:

• DaveO
    replied
    I don't use Taxwise but in drake they have a .pdf printer included. If the software doesn't include such a driver you can install Adobe Acrobat or one of a number of "work alike" programs such as Bullzip.
    Select what you want to print and in the printer dialog box choose the pdf printer and click print. Another box will open to allow you to name the file and select the desired location.

Leave a comment:

• arlo
    started a topic Make PDF file

Make PDF file

I have taxwise software Can some one tell me how to take a tax file and make it in a PDF file so that it can be e-mailed.
Working...
X