Tax Book Orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tax Book Orders

I have already placed my order and now would like to also include the new WEB CD and CPE. How do we correct the prior placed order, or order the new products and still obtain the Package Discount Rates?

Thanks,

Sandy

Sandy,

Please call customer service. They can change your order to give you credit for the combination price.

Thanks.

Comment

Change

Thanks Brad, I am so looking forward to the added products, particularly the Web CD. Will we be able to use on more than one computer, like a desktop and a portable, or do we have to purchase more than one copy.

I use my desktop of course year round, and only use my laptop on appts mostly during the tax season.

Also is the Web CPE, EA approved? If so, can we order and then take in 2007 for 2007 credits? I already have more than enough for my 2006 credits.

Thanks

Sandy
      Last edited by S T; 07-28-2006, 09:29 PM. Reason: More

Comment

More Questions on New Products

See above message that I edited.

Thanks,

Sandy

Comment

Yes you can load your Web CD on both of your computers. I’m not sure how the login will work for downloading updates. But I’m sure it will work similar to our tax software that allows for the same downloads from multiple computers, provided you are not logged in on more than one computer at a time.

The IRS has already approved our Web CPE for EA CPE credit. We are currently in the process of also having it approved for CPA credits from the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy. We will inform everyone on our web site under the ad for the Web CPE when we get final approval from NASBA.

As to the credits, I believe they are based on the date you take the test online. Since the course is not available until December of this year, the credits will be good for all of 2007 provided you wait until 2007 to take the test. That is generally how all CPE courses work. They are developed and based on the prior year’s tax information at the time the course is given.

Comment

Working...
          X