Revised Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revised Site

I really like the new revisions to The Tax Book Site, but am now having a slight problem and receiving a RunTime Error when I go to message board, and not all of the graphics are showing up. Moving from Screen to Screen and that pesty little RunTime Error do you want to debug comes up. Also can not get back to the main board after posting a message. Had to log out and back in again.

Any suggestions???

Thanks,
    Sandy

Okay, got rid of the Run Time Error and the Debug, but I still don't have pictures or graphics at the top of the screen.
    Last edited by S T; 07-28-2006, 03:11 AM. Reason: More

There IS a way

Sandy, there IS a way to get back to the main message board, but it is not very prolific and I recommend the webmaster come up with something different.

At the top you will see an indexed progression with elements separated by >>>>. Right now this appears as TMI Message Board > Discussion Forums > Main Forum Tax Discussion. All of the above are underscored. Click on the underscored "Main Forum" and that gets you back to the Message Board main page.

Good luck, Snag

Comment

Message Board

Hi Snags,
      You are up late tonight!

I am missing the top two blocks only on the Message Board, just have blanks and a little square with a red "X" on the left side of both of the blocks. Only just happened when I signed back in tonite after the new revisions were posted.

So we will see what the webmasters come up with. Thanks for the assistance!

Sandy

Comment

Try Again

Sandy, look just under those empty blocks and you will see the indexed progressions I told you about. Good Luck!

Comment

Progressions

Hi Snags,

Yes I found found the block that has TMI Message>Discussion, etc, , but now am having to use my back browser, to navigate. Altho I can click on the Discussion Forums or Main Forum as well.

Can't quite remember what was in those upper, upper two blocks at the top, but must have been something I used all the time, maybe the updates. the message board refresh, etc,

Thanks,

Sandy

Comment

Thanks for letting us know what's going on with access. We appreciate your patience as we work out these issues.

Comment

The problem should now be fixed. Please let us know if there are any other bugs to our new web site.

Comment

Fixed

All Better Now, Thanks,

Sandy

Comment

Working...
                X