Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe

Originally posted by BHoffman View Post
    The client works for a large-ish company with a corporate office. I think her boss made the mistake and doesn't want to get into "trouble" with the upper eschelon. My client likes her boss and so here we are.....sigh.
    Maybe their accounting department and auditors won't be happy and may eventually find the error (not your problem).
    Think one gets into trouble by not correcting the mistake but everyone ihas a different outlook.
    Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

I think it's better to just focus on fixing mistakes than fixing the blame. I hope I don't have to fix that OH tax return....

Comment

Future

Originally posted by BHoffman View Post
        I think it's better to just focus on fixing mistakes than fixing the blame. I hope I don't have to fix that OH tax return....
        Good luck. The future may hold more billable hours for you.
        Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

Originally posted by TAXNJ View Post
          Good luck. The future may hold more billable hours for you.
          No hope of that . I'll be fixing this pro bono for this good and long time client. Hoping it won't be necessary

Comment

Other than the local tax issue.. why not just file as is... Non resident OH and resident of whatever state they are in. They will get a credit for the taxes paid to OH and it should even itself out in the end anyway.

Chris

Comment

Working...
            X