Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H&R Block - (Premium Service) ?

Long story here, but to get to the main point ->

I have a client whom I want to refer to someone else locally. He isn't a problem client, but has a unique situation. I don't want to spend time researching it. I'm telling him to check the local EA directory. He has also mentioned trying an HRB office nearby. Isn't there some sort of premium service HRB offers using EA's or highly experienced people? Does anybody know exactly what it is called?
    "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Originally posted by JohnH View Post
    Long story here, but to get to the main point ->

I have a client whom I want to refer to someone else locally. He isn't a problem client, but has a unique situation. I don't want to spend time researching it. I'm telling him to check the local EA directory. He has also mentioned trying an HRB office nearby. Isn't there some sort of premium service HRB offers using EA's or highly experienced people? Does anybody know exactly what it is called?
    It is called Premium service and is offered in most larger outlets. Taxpayer need to call the office or their national toll free # and ask for an appointment. He can insist that the preparer be an EA because often times their senior and most experienced preparers handle those clients. The average charge is going to be north of $450.
    Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

Thanks. Just what I needed. They don't seem to promote it in their web site. Or maybe I didn't dig deeply enough.
      "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

I think they would rather do the run of the mill returns and charge $300 for a 1040 with Sch A!

If this person's return is very complicated he/she may be better served by a CPA.
        Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

Working...
        X