Did you get your Tax Book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you get your Tax Book?

Have you received your Tax Book? I have not and I ordered it July 14th. Just wondering if I am being impatient or if there might be a problem with the order

Not Yet

My credit card was bill 12/30/15---should be receiving soon.--Ordered July 29
    Last edited by Gene V; 01-03-2016, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Yup...

Mine arrived on Wednesday :-)
      I ordered in late May (I think...) and they ship in the order they received the order.

Comment

I don't remember when I ordered but I think it was in july, got the book right after Christmas.

Comment

Mine is scheduled to be delivered today.

I ordered mine 7/14.

It has been sitting in a UPS facility 130 miles from my office since 12/28. I contacted TaxBook and was told that once it gets to UPS, they have no control on the delivery.

I was hoping to get it before 1/1 to have time to read before today!

I ordered several books, and one was delivered in September. My bill for the total order was charged to my credit card. I checked on that, and found that once something ships, the total bill is due. I paid it. Whatever.

I just hope the index is not screwed up like last year.
          Jiggers, EA

Comment

They have arrived!
            Jiggers, EA

Comment

It arrived today!

Comment

online WebLibrary does not include extenders

Originally posted by sorjgreen View Post
                It arrived today!
                I subscribe to the WebLibrary, the 2015 TaxBook is online but does not include Extenders updates for 2015. The state material is still shown as 2014.

On the other hand, my tax software doesn't have state version ready as of today, and I have other alternatives for the extenders legislation. I'd rather they take their time to post it correctly if it takes another few weeks, I can't file before 1/19 anyway.
                "You said it, they'll never know the difference. Come on, we'll paint our way out!" - Moe Howard

Comment

Just got the email today indicating it has been shipped. A little perturbed that the calendar books I ordered weren't shipped before the new year as in the past. And I ordered back in the summer to get the early discount.

Comment

It came yesterday

It came yesterday via UPS and I got an email today saying it was shipped. Of course, I knew it shipped because I got it yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                    X