Highlighting Unread Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highlighting Unread Posts

I notice on one of my computers, unread posts are highlighted in bold until read. On another computer, they are not. Is this controlled in Settings somehow?

Interesting..I looked at settings and my profile but couldn't find an answer for you. Not highlighted on any of my computers. You must be special.
    Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

Well, bless Pat. For some reason, they are now highlighted on the laptop. I didn't do anything I don't think.

Comment

Highlights

The only thing I get highlighted are not the actual posts but the titles of the thread on the main page, IF there are new posts (or a new thread) since my last visit.

Likely has to do with cookies. IIRC, if you "log out" that may also clear the cookies and reset everything??

FE

Comment

Browsers

I switched default browsers at one point, and my new posts were not highlighted on the new browser even though I was signed in automatically - same as the former default browser. Could not not figure this out, so I went back to the old default browser.

Comment

Originally posted by FEDUKE404 View Post
            The only thing I get highlighted are not the actual posts but the titles of the thread on the main page, IF there are new posts (or a new thread) since my last visit.Likely has to do with cookies. IIRC, if you "log out" that may also clear the cookies and reset everything??
            FE
            Yes, the titles on the main page is what I was referring to. Perhaps I did not log out completely.
            Last edited by Burke; 12-29-2015, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X