Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to charge to complete & file form 1023 (exemption)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to charge to complete & file form 1023 (exemption)?

What to charge to complete & file form 1023 (exemption)? I have only completed a form 1024 PAC (501(c)(4) before, not a form 1023. This one is religious geared entity but not part of the Diocese. With the PAC, I had to enter bank statements etc. and create a P&L in addition to completing and filing form 1024.

Charge your hourly rate times the number of hours expended.
    Discount it by some figure you feel comfortable with, if you are inclined to do so.
    "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Charge for 1023

If this entity is related to an official religious organization, and comes under the umbrella of the church, then no 1023 filing is necessary
      as religious institutions don't require an exemption filing.
      Uncle Sam, CPA, EA. ARA, NTPI Fellow

Comment

1023ez

Check if your client is eligible for a 1023EZ

Dusty

Comment

Service

Originally posted by AZ-Tax View Post
          What to charge to complete & file form 1023 (exemption)? I have only completed a form 1024 PAC (501(c)(4) before, not a form 1023. This one is religious geared entity but not part of the Diocese. With the PAC, I had to enter bank statements etc. and create a P&L in addition to completing and filing form 1024.
          What do you charge for your services may be a start. Also, do you know what competitive firms in your area charge is also another way and where does your level of expertise fix in the mix.

Each geographical area have different rates based on level of expertise.
          Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

Working...
          X