Proofs for 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proofs for 2015

Is the proof for 2015 version of the 1040 available yet? Can't find it on irs.gov.

2015 draft forms source

Draft versions of tax forms, instructions, and publications. Do not file draft forms and do not rely on information in draft instructions or publications.

FE
    Last edited by FEDUKE404; 10-24-2015, 12:19 PM. Reason: whatever

Comment

Reality Check

Originally posted by FEDUKE404 View Post
      Since we can't post links here, suggest you Google something like "2015 tax forms IRS drafts" and you should find what you are looking for.
      Federal Duke, let's not over-react to the recent request by Bees-Knees to not post website links to competitors. Most links posted here are NOT to competitors, certainly not a link to the IRS. There may be some benefit to TMI by asking us not to link, I dunno. The TMI people seem to think so, and I'll honor their request. My own opinion is that if we are losing participants to other forums, it is mostly because so many of the messages here have become useless, irrelevant, argumentative, or even incorrect and people don't want to wade through them anymore. I further believe that a response that includes no more than a link without even addressing the question is yet another version of avoiding the subject matter.

I'm certain that Bees Knees did not intend to banish links to sources such as irs.gov, and I believe you know that as well. I believe you are drawing attention to a molehill by trying to make it into a mountain.

Comment

Working...
      X