IRS where is my refund accuracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRS where is my refund accuracy

I rarely use the where is my refund to look up the status of my clients refund but today I did and I noticed the words "Your tax refund is scheduled to be mailed by". For those of you who use this IRS website feature, has your clients who elected paper checks, receive their checks prior to the "mail by" date?

Predicting arrival of a paper refund check

Originally posted by AZ-Tax View Post
    I rarely use the where is my refund to look up the status of my clients refund but today I did and I noticed the words "Your tax refund is scheduled to be mailed by". For those of you who use this IRS website feature, has your clients who elected paper checks, receive their checks prior to the "mail by" date?

I can't help you at all on paper refund checks. My clients all use direct deposit, except for (some) amended tax returns.

All I have ever seen on the WMR site is something like "your refund will be / was deposited into your bank account on [date]."

At one time the IRS was "mailing" all checks on Fridays. I don't know if that still applies. After that, the client is at the mercy of the Postal Service as to when the envelope might show up in their mailbox.

FE

Comment

Friday is the day

Originally posted by FEDUKE404 View Post
      At one time the IRS was "mailing" all checks on Fridays. I don't know if that still applies. After that, the client is at the mercy of the Postal Service as to when the envelope might show up in their mailbox.FE
      Actually that is the day (Fri) my clients check is supposed to be mailed by

Comment

Working...
      X