IRS Webinar - Small Business Retirement Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRS Webinar - Small Business Retirement Plans

Has anyone viewed the July 14th webinar on Small Business Retirement Plans? I attended, but haven't received my CE certificate yet (I submitted the PIN # when registered). It also hasn't been listed on the IRS PIN area listing with my other credits. Does anyone have the email address that I could contact? For some reason I never get them. I have to email them. They always tell me that they emailed them and I must have had my spam on, but my spam is not turned on. Any help will be great. Thanks in advance.....

Handouts

Did not know they gave CE for that one. Have you looked in the PDF handouts given?

Unless someone gives the email to your post, might have to wait until archived.

CE credit usually arrives 3 - 5 weeks after webinar.

Usually great idea to keep original invitation email until CE credit is sent
    Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

I did keep registration form.

TaxNJ.... I do (and did) keep the invitation and the registration form, which I always do. It did list that 1 CE would be given. I guess I will just wait and see if anyone does respond. Thanks for your response!!

Comment

Good

Originally posted by ruthc View Post
        TaxNJ.... I do (and did) keep the invitation and the registration form, which I always do. It did list that 1 CE would be given. I guess I will just wait and see if anyone does respond. Thanks for your response!!
        Since you have the invitation email, you can contact them if CE credit does not arrive soon.

Good luck
        Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

Working...
        X