Tax Folders for Drake users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been purchasing tax folders from GreatLand; however their prices have sky rocketed.
    Any suggestions as to who else would carry these folders?
    Very much appreciated

Thanks
    Brian
    Everybody should pay his income tax with a smile. I tried it, but they wanted cash

Try Mines Press or Tenenz (www.Tenenz.com)

Also I believe on the Drake support site they have a few recommendations.

If you buy at least $500 the unit price is less than 1$
    Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

Try paul@taxcalcusa.com (www.TaxCalcUSA.com) - they usually run a fall special in Sept at 30% reduction - flat price shipping per order at $ 17.95 per order and supposedly are not collecting sales tax

Sandy

Comment

Unless you are in a rush to purchase folders, I would wait until the sales begin close to start of tax season. Every year I must get a dozen flyers and samples from various companies selling supplies used in a tax practice. I don't get personalized folders because my name and address shows through the window of the folder.
        Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

[QUOTE=S T;173931]Try paul@taxcalcusa.com (www.TaxCalcUSA.com) - they usually run a fall special in Sept at 30% reduction - flat price shipping per order at $ 17.95 per order and supposedly are not collecting sales tax

Thanks Sandy
          These guys have the same product as Greatland and each folder costs less than a buck. The 30% discount is going on even as we speak. i am just waiting for the samples before I make my purchase.

Thanks All
          Brian
          Everybody should pay his income tax with a smile. I tried it, but they wanted cash

Comment

I think the discounts and sale prices get better as we approach tax season!

Comment

I cannot be certain (because I seldom check prices after purchasing), but I think Paul's 30% discount is as deep as he gets. The products ship quickly and Paul makes sure that you get the correct pricing discount.
              Doug

Comment

EGP on Amazon

I order mine through EGP on Amazon. Price (shipping is included) is $49.86 for 50 folders. They ship fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Mo Sheets View Post
                  I order mine through EGP on Amazon. Price (shipping is included) is $49.86 for 50 folders. They ship fast!
                  That is a good price. Do they have pocket and window, or just plain folders?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian EA View Post
                    I have been purchasing tax folders from GreatLand; however their prices have sky rocketed.
                    Any suggestions as to who else would carry these folders?
                    Very much appreciated

Thanks
                    Brian
                    You might want to check the following source: www.thepageprotectorstore.com

I have been using them for years. Great folders at reasonable price.

Art

Comment

The prices quoted at the website seem to be higher than other competitors in this post.

Comment

Tax Folders

Yes, I buy the folders with two pockets with the die-cut space for my business card. I've been buying from them the last several years. The quality has been good and the shipping is fast.

Comment

[QUOTE=Art;173973]You might want to check the following source: www.thepageprotectorstore.com

I have been using them for years. Great folders at reasonable price.

I have received samples from a few of these suppliers. Their prices seem to be OK, however the size of the folders do not fit in the 9 x 12 envelopes.
                          I am waiting for a few more samples.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this post
                          Brian

Comment

I received samples from several companies; however only 2 other companies carry the identical stock.

The price at Greatland is $1.42 each --minimum $50
                            The price at (www.TaxCalcUSA.com) is 1.01 each including $17.95 shipping on the total order
                            EGP through Amazon retails 500 at $.71 each---50% of Greatland price.
                            Paul at www.TaxCalcUSA.com agrees to match EGP price.
                            I made the purchase a few minutes ago.
                            Through this Board i was able to save $355

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Brian EA View Post
                              I received samples from several companies; however only 2 other companies carry the identical stock.

The price at Greatland is $1.42 each --minimum $50
                              The price at (www.TaxCalcUSA.com) is 1.01 each including $17.95 shipping on the total order
                              EGP through Amazon retails 500 at $.71 each---50% of Greatland price.
                              Paul at www.TaxCalcUSA.com agrees to match EGP price.
                              I made the purchase a few minutes ago.
                              Through this Board i was able to save $355

Brian
                              Good for you. The power of comparison shopping! Now fill those folders with paying customer's return in 2016.

Comment

Working...
                              X