Happy Fathers Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to all you fathers and for any of you who has ever been a fatherly role to anyone. I chose P F Chang China Bistro for my Fathers Day dinner. (my 1st time), has anyone out there ever ate at P F Chang?

Happy Fathers Day

from me also.
    Am going to the early church service, at 8:15 AM, then a reception for our new pastor from
    10:00 till 10:30 then going to Marie Callendars for brunch, at 11:AM with my children &
    grandchildren.
    Then Sunday afternoon might try to finish up several tax returns.

Comment

Father's Day Gift

My chihuahua bought me a new dress shirt at Costco today. It really looks wonderful. My wife thought it was a nice gift too!

John, PF Changs is great. I think you'll enjoy your dinner.

Happy Father's Day to all Dads.

Dennis

Comment

PF Chang's and Church

Thank you Dennis, I'am looking forward to eating at PF Chang's. And as a father of 4, I need all the help I can get, so Bird Legs, I too will start the day at church. I just read that the average American spends a lot more for Mothers Day gifts, than Fathers Day gifts. Oh Well, humility is a virture.

Comment

Get a Harley and that will all change.

Comment

Happy Fathers Day

Wishing all of you "Dads" a Happy Fathers Day! Take the day off and enjoy your family!

Sandy

Comment

Ty

Thank you Sandy, we will. A Harley, I would get one if I could find a way to stand the noise and pollution from them. I'm holding out for the first electric powered Harely. Which reminds me, look for, this summer, the movie "Who Killed The Electric Car". It's a facinating documentary.

Comment

Are you sure this

Originally posted by John of PA
                Thank you Dennis, I'am looking forward to eating at PF Chang's. And as a father of 4, I need all the help I can get, so Bird Legs, I too will start the day at church. I just read that the average American spends a lot more for Mothers Day gifts, than Fathers Day gifts. Oh Well, humility is a virture.
                shouldn't be humidity (check under the "Paper Pro" thread)?

Several years ago I went to an eatery named "L & M" in Memphis with a friend and I always intended to go back there, but never did make it. I don't remember where it was exactly now, but I believe he said it was a chain of restaurants. Anyway, simply said, it was one of the best meals I've ever had in my life. It was quite expensive ($50 each), but absolutely everything was just excellent. Each and every item -- from the steak to the iced tea and the rolls -- was delicious. There wasn't a single item served that wasn't savory and/or mouthwatering--nothing was "bad" or even "just average." I'd never had such a meal before and haven't since. I'd certainly love to find that cafe again.

Has anybody ever heard of them? I thought if it was a chain, then there'd still be one around somewhere.

P.S. Never tried Chang's before.

Comment

Happy Father's day.

Going to church today late service. The Mrs. and I are riding the hog. Gonna leather up to. I will probably not wear the belt with the skull on it today since I'm a greeter.

Comment

Working...
                  X