OR Taxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OR Taxes

I have a client who spent 1/2 of 2014 in CA and moved to OR for the second half and resides in OR. Does OR tax 100% of his wages or just OR...I have been unable to find in my software a place to reduce the OR taxable income by the CA earnings..I have several clients who live in WA and work in OR and the OR returns seem to work fine in that case...Thanks Duane Anderson

Duane,
    Yes, Oregon has part-year tax form (40P), it is similar to the non-resident form (40N) see link

Comment

Originally posted by Duane Anderson View Post
      I have a client who spent 1/2 of 2014 in CA and moved to OR for the second half and resides in OR. Does OR tax 100% of his wages or just OR...I have been unable to find in my software a place to reduce the OR taxable income by the CA earnings..I have several clients who live in WA and work in OR and the OR returns seem to work fine in that case...Thanks Duane Anderson
      Oregon doesn't reduce the taxable income. OR calculates the full-year tax amount, then takes a percentage of it based on the percentage of OR income versus all income.

Comment

Working...
      X