TaxAct Instruction Letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TaxAct Instruction Letter

I am trying to have my name and address show at the bottom of the Instruction Letter. I had it in the past, but it doesn't seem to show this year. I have tried everything and can't seem to figure it out. My mind is about to blow up, but it is too early in the tax season! I doubt if the software changed. I know there must be a way to include it. I have checked TaxAct area with no luck. I did email them too but no response yet. Any help! Thanks in advance....

DAH!!! Got it!

I guess I had a "brain ____". I just got it after sleeping on it all night. [I] knew it was a simple fix, just didn't see it all day yesterday. Have a great day!

Comment

Solution

Originally posted by ruthc View Post
      I am trying to have my name and address show at the bottom of the Instruction Letter. I had it in the past, but it doesn't seem to show this year. I have tried everything and can't seem to figure it out. My mind is about to blow up, but it is too early in the tax season! I doubt if the software changed. I know there must be a way to include it. I have checked TaxAct area with no luck. I did email them too but no response yet. Any help! Thanks in advance....
      Preparer tab
      Master Information tab
      Master Form Data
      Instruction Letter
      Uncheck box, third bullet from bottom

(back up)

Copy Master Form Data to Client(s)

(Be careful with the final step as it overwrites existing files. . .)

FE

Comment

Working...
      X