Dpad on k-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dpad on k-1

I know the DPAD is information on the k-1 and is entered on the partners income tax return, but is there a line number and code, or just an attachment?

Form 8903...

Comment

If I understand your question - K-1 will have the DPAD info (codes/line items/amounts) that should flow through to the partners return on their 1040when you input on the Partner's 1040 return, the K-1 Info - That should all flow through to the Partner's 1040 return on form 8903 and hopefully info placed on the correct lines on form 8903 for the partner

Sandy

Comment

I know where it goes on the individual return, just don't know how to code it on the partnership's K-1. I'm doing partnership and partners. I've looked for a line or code on the k-1, but can't seem to find.

Comment

the dpad is a pass thru from another company. on the 8903 it is just entered toward the bottom, the company that gives doesn't send any gross receipts of expenses. it's a share from a corporation given to their customers

Comment

Originally posted by JenMO View Post
            I know where it goes on the individual return, just don't know how to code it on the partnership's K-1. I'm doing partnership and partners. I've looked for a line or code on the k-1, but can't seem to find.
            You should find the DPAD information in box 13 with codes of U and V of the K-1 issued to your partnership.
            Last edited by BHoffman; 02-08-2015, 08:29 PM.

Comment

It's like a patronage dividend. Several coops are given permission to pass thru the dpad to their customers. this coop pass thru to the partnership and now the partnership needs to pass thru to the partners. it looks like it should be put in box 13, but I can't find the code that fits.

Comment

See line 23 on form 8903?
                Last edited by BHoffman; 02-08-2015, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X