CPE Certificate from IRS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CPE Certificate from IRS

I had watched a couple IRS webinars, but did not receive the certificates. The courses showed the correct info under my CPR credits taken and my PTIN number was correct. I just didn't get the certificates which I would like.
    Does anyone know how to contact them? Thanks for any help!

If you took them from the IRS site you should research the site to see how to get the certificates.
    Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

I did check website

I did check everywhere I could, but to no avail.

Comment

They can be very slow

It can take up to 3 weeks to get your certificate in e-mail.

Try this # for help: : (888) 858- 3240
        Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

Thanks

Thanks. I will try that number. I watched the 2 webinars in the first part of Sept. so I should have gotten them by now. Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by ruthc View Post
            Thanks. I will try that number. I watched the 2 webinars in the first part of Sept. so I should have gotten them by now. Thanks again!
            If they were the one on Business Use of Home (9/10/14) and the one on the ACA (09/17/14), I received my certificates for both some time ago. Both also show up on the IRS database of completed CPE on the PTIN renewal webpage.

Comment

Thanks Don

Yes, those were the 2 I didn't receive the certificates on. I will try to contact them now.

Comment

Working...
              X