Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to Buy: Promotional Gift - Stylus and Gel Pen Combo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to Buy: Promotional Gift - Stylus and Gel Pen Combo?

Looking to buy stylus and gel pen combo to giveaway. Any ideas?

For other products, I have used

4imprint.com
    and Amsterdam Pens, but don't have a catalog/website handy for them.

Comment

try Vista Print
      Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

also Myron Manufacturing

"The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Some vendor gave me a ballpoint pen, but the tip pops through the soft tip I use on my iPad, Nook, and even iPhone. Very handy to have both in one tool. Another handout has the soft-tipped stylus with a flashlight on the other end; I take it to all my evening meetings where I have to walk to my car in the dark.

Comment

When walking to the car in the dark, might also be useful to have a stylus with pepper spray on the other end.
            Just don't get confused when browsing...
            "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Great idea. Where can I buy that?!

Comment

New release promos from Amsterdam Printing. Custom and personalized products to promote your brand. Corporate gifts and thousands of promo items including logo pens, drinkware, apparel, trade show giveaways and much more. Many products ready to ship in 2 days! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

Amsterdam has stylus pens and gel pens, so might have a combo. I once paid a small premium to have them replace black ink with blue when it wasn't a listed option for the pen I liked; maybe the gel refills would fit...

Comment

National Pen

I bought promotional pens to give out this year. I purchased through National Pen. About every two months they send me a promotional pen with my company information imprinted on it....nice opportunity to try out different pens. Their prices were very reasonable.

Comment

I also use National Pen for my promotionals, they had an awesome deal on led flashlights that my customers raved about.

Comment

I used National Pen also.

Comment

Originally posted by taxtimeagain View Post
                        I also use National Pen for my promotionals, they had an awesome deal on led flashlights that my customers raved about.
                        A few years ago I bought promotional flashlights for my sales rep business, but I also occasionally gave some out to clients of my accounting & tax business. One client had recently been through an involved multi-year audit of his corp. He and I were having lunch and I handed him one of the flashlights. He looked it over and began to think about buying some as a promotional item to give his customers. He asked me how much they cost.

I told him he could buy them for about $2.59 each, but the one in his hand had cost him about $6,000. Thankfully he has a great sense of humor.

Comment

Pen/stylus combinations

1. We all probably get samples througout the year.
                          2. The National Pen and Myron samples were a combination pen, LED flashlight and stylus. My wife (Clinical Professor) thought they were too bulky to use. (I do use National Pen for other promotional items.)
                          3. The ones I did order were from Amsterdam in New York. My wife liked the sample (Entice), as did several of her colleagues, and ALL OF MY CLIENTS: retractable ball point pen, stylus (that lasts a good while and many colors and styles to chose from. Neatly fits in a shirt pocket, suit jacket interior pocket, etc. I do not own or have an interest in the company: this is the only thing I have ordered from them. http://www.amsterdamprinting.com (Entice Stylus pen or Maxfield stylus pen were the ones I "tested" with my focus group.)
                          4. I had to order twice as many in June (ran out of the earlier order). I often use them in lieu of a business card.
                          5. Yesterday (Monday), I got a call from someone I met on a fall color tour train to whom I gave one of the pens in exchange for his business card (he runs own retail businesses). I get about 3 calls a month like this.
                          6. More importantly, all the kids like him so they must be good.
                          Friends double; family triple. Don't buy an audit for yourself. If someone has to go to jail make sure it is the client. Remember it is only taxes, nothing important.

Comment

Working...
                          X