Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MANSE program?

Has anyone heard of this?
    My clergy works for hospice and is paid by hospice. He was talking with another clergy and was told to fill out forms and get in the MANSE program. I told him I would research it for him but can't find it on the IRS website.
    Thanks,
    ~poss
    "I am proud to pay taxes in the United States. The only thing is I could be just as proud for half the money." Arthur Godfrey

Manse Program

Try Google search. Type in MANSE program and go search.

Comment

google

nope. tried that.
      "I am proud to pay taxes in the United States. The only thing is I could be just as proud for half the money." Arthur Godfrey

Comment

Presbyterian?

Is your minister Presbyterian? They're the only ones I know who still use the old word "manse" for housing. I would guess your local church group has some dormitory arrangement for its hospice workers.

Comment

chasin' bunnies

Whenever a client tells me of some special allowance; housing, gasoline, etc, it sends me on a bunny chase like this.
          I KNEW there wasn't a federal form for anything like this and I should have the CONFIDENCE to give a straight answer.
          Thank you for all your assistance!
          As always,
          ~p

Comment

Presbyterian?

Is your minister Presbyterian? They're the only ones I know who still use the old word "manse" for housing. I would guess his friend is explaining that he should ask the church to pay his salary as a non-taxable parsonage allowance. That's an IRS program. Presbyterians call the parsonage "manse."

Comment

manse program

Typed in "Manse Program" on google and was directed to a web site which seemed to explain it. I did not have time to read it all but it is on Google and available for the reading.

Comment

I think Manse means Tax loophole.

Comment

Working...
                X