Taxwise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taxwise

How did taxwise function for anyone out there for the 2005 tax year? I really like the feel of this gov't form entry approach and the missing information color coding on the forms. Any comments on taxwise. The price is sure right compared to the million dollar Ultra tax system.

TaxWise

The program functioned perfectly, never an error code or malfuntion all year.

The support, if needed is great. I personally did not have to call support on any problems this year.

I receive my Ack's, both federal and state through taxwise. CA state was coming back in 2 to 3 hours, IRS over night without fail. There communication system is great.

I do around 1500 hundred returns. TaxWise normal e-file charges are $1.00 Federal and $.50 state. I purchased unlimitted e-file for $750.00.

I have to say that I had a flawless tax season using TaxWise.
    Last edited by RLymanC; 05-25-2006, 11:18 AM.
    Confucius say:
    He who sits on tack is better off.

Comment

I have used Tax Wise since 1992. I can't tell you anything about the support this year because I never had to call them. I really like the way the software works. They have extensive help that is on the F1 button that explains what to do if you have a question.

They have movies that you can watch that explain how to set the program up and get it running.

Comment

all good!

I've used TAWISE for 7 seasons and I love it. The service is truly wonderful.
        I had no problems this season, as is usually the case.
        The price is right for my growing business, as I've only been on my own for 4 seasons.
        I sing the praises of Taxwise!
        ~possi
        "I am proud to pay taxes in the United States. The only thing is I could be just as proud for half the money." Arthur Godfrey

Comment

I've used taxwise for around 12 years. Their telephone support could use some work. I ususally email my problem in and get a more detailed response. The price is very good. I looked into changing before but just can't. It takes more to learn a new program than to stay with what ya know. Atleast to me

Comment

Taxwise vs Drake

Are thre any users out there who have used BOTH Taxwise AND Drake? I use Drake and, although I am mostly satisfied, I have enough issues that I am looking around a little. Taxwise seems pretty good even though it is pricier than Drake, but I don't mind paying a little extra if it really is better.

How about it? Is there anyone out there who has used both?

Thanks in advance for any responses1

Comment

WOW, 1500 returns!

Is that out of one office, or a group of sattelites? What is you staffing level? I don't ever want to get that big, at least I don't think. If I can do 500-600 returns and manage my clients insurance/investments/books/payroll throughout the year I'll be really happy.

Great job!

Comment

TaxWise Vs Drake

I use Drake. Not very satisfied with this past year's software. However, I have tested TaxWise from a demo they sent. Drake is easier.

I had a hard time navigating around TaxWise. Never could figure out how to review the return on the monitor similar to Drake.

The data entry is extremely different from Drake. Even allowing for a learning curve, I doubt if I will change from Drake.
                Jiggers, EA

Comment

Working...
                X