Course or Book for 990EZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Course or Book for 990EZ

Does anyone have a good source for 990EZ's. Kinda like "990EZ For Dummies". I have a colleague in another office that would like to have some sort of reference. She would even be interested in a course with a book.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Asked...
    and answered...

Non-profit organizations are generally tax-exempt and don't need to file revenue forms, but the Internal Revenue Service still requires lots of information — al
    "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Thanks!!! I never dreamed there would actually be one.
      You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Comment

Do they also have a 706GST for Dummies?

Comment

It's probably a chapter in here:

As the administrator or an estate or trust, be aware of the gift tax and the generation-skipping transfer tax. Large transfers made during lifetime, may be subj
          "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Originally posted by JohnH View Post
            Snaps! Gotta check that out.

Thanx JohnH.

Comment

I think I may write a book entitled "Internet Searching for Dummies (By An Expert)"
              Last edited by JohnH; 06-10-2014, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnH View Post
                I think I may write a book entitles "Internet Searching for Dummies (By An Expert)"
                Be sure it's available as an e-book.

Comment

Working...
                X