VA extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VA extension

I read that VA returns are due May 1. I assume this means you have until May 1 to file a VA extension. Can someone confirm this fo rme?

This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Doing the research

How 'bout that?!?

FE

Comment

I love these unique state issues. I do several VA return and never knew those dates.
        This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Va also has some draconian penalties if the t/p hasn't paid in at least 90% of the tax due by May 1. The extension is automatic if you meet the 90% test, but they're downright vengeful if you miss it.
          "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Originally posted by BOB W View Post
            I love these unique state issues. I do several VA return and never knew those dates.
            I love the respite with the May 1 due date. I don't think I have ever come across but one other state that files later than Federal. Some returns get a refund from fed and owe VA. I can put those aside until after the IRS deadline rush. And no form to file unless you owe.

Comment

Working...
            X