Errors & Omissions Insurance after you have been cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors & Omissions Insurance after you have been cancelled

I had Errors & Omissions Insurance for 11 years with the same company Target in CT. I had one claim for a penalty and I got cancelled. My premiums were a comfortable $250 per year, I was covered for I believe about 20,000 maximum in losses. I tried a couple of the other low cost Errors & Omissions policies but they turned me down as soon as they heard I had prior claims. I called my insurance guy and the lowest policy he can get me is $1,250 for a million dollars of liability protection. Will another of the low priced carriers take me? Am I wasting my time seeking out all the policy's with costs and coverage similar to Targets because I've had a claim? Or am I stuck with a high cost liability policy because I had one claim and got cancelled by one company? Am I stuck as an outcast from the low priced carriers for a certain number of years or forever?

Try E&O through your professional organizations. Mine is via NAEA, Calsurance I think, and is less expensive than the prior policy I had.

Comment

E&O Insurance

I have mine through NAPLIA, give them a call and see what happens. I pay about $165 per year. The agent that helped me was Rob Ferrini @ 866-262-7542,ext 1327.
      Wtorres

Comment

I pay $762, but that's for a $1,000,000 and includes insurance products.

Comment

Working...
        X