Obsessions are kicking in over time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obsessions are kicking in over time

This time of the year with so much going on, I'm obsessed that something is going wrong or I'm missing something. I wake up thinking about stuff... drives me nuts.

4x today I've had clients call me after already picking stuff up and each time I was scared to death I'd screwed something up on the return.
    None were the case but I seriously need a vacation.

Sounds like you are no different from some of us, or at least me. I focus on everything I do...but was it enough.......always second guessing and reviewing issues... sometimes just sleeping on it before it is finalized......Then when I sleep on it I worry about something I forgot to do that I knew about yesturday.....what a cycle.

Most of the basic 1040 are no problem.....but there are those that get very involved.......and most corp are straight fordawd..... but there are those , well can get crazy.
    Last edited by BOB W; 03-17-2014, 02:26 PM.
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

I tell ya, I quit doing that a few years ago. I was driving myself crazy over such stuff. I was thinking about taxes when I got home, in the bed, dreaming about them. It got to be enough. I still do 2 or 3 at home for an hour or so... easier ones... but once I leave the office I do not think about it. I do not think about what is coming up the next day or the next two days. It is enough to be worry you to death. I there is one that is super complicated and I am having to spend a lot of time on, I just do an extension. If they do not like waiting an extra week for it they can take a hike.

Comment

Join

the group !

Regards =

Ricardo

Comment

Working...
        X