All Women Are Yours.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Women Are Yours.

Aw, I was just kiddin'. Besides, what are you doing looking at this thread?

What makes you think I'm looking at it?
    "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Aw, I was just kiddin'. Besides, what are you doing looking at this thread?
      I only looked because YOU posted it!

Comment

Looked familiar

I only looked because I thought my ex-husband had joined the forum and was handing out free tips.
        If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.

Comment

Thanx kids,

Originally posted by Koss[quote
          ...But apparently, my reverse psychology is... not the norm around here. I agree that descriptive titles are likely to get better responses...
          Hmm, in light of the weak response, maybe my and BMK's take on this is not so true after all.

Oh well, it's the weekend and allowances must be made... (I'm absolutely certain accountants do not spend weekends bundled up listening to old Lawrence Welk records, but instead ski the slopes as Hootie and the Blowfish are piped into their earphones).

John: it's prima facie evidence (or prime face/whatever) isn't it? Weren't you once in pre-law?

Dennis: I believe you. Remember when people (including me) claimed they bought Playboy for the articles? (I swear they had some good ones).

Rita: Your ex sounds like a charmer. Condolences, but also best wishes (maybe next time ...).

Comment

Free Tips

Originally posted by RitaB View Post
            I only looked because I thought my ex-husband had joined the forum and was handing out free tips.
            Being a fellow Tennessean, I happen to know Rita's ex. He once told her if she didn't change the air in her tires every six months, the air would become so stagnant it would rot the tires from within. So he fell on the floor laughing when he saw her outside with a tire iron trying to pry the tire from the rim to let out the stale air.

At some point, Mr. Ex got to know that tire iron rather intimately...

Comment

Hell hath no fury

Originally posted by buzzardbreath View Post
              At some point, Mr. Ex got to know that tire iron rather intimately...
              May he rest in peace.
              If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.

Comment

Working...
              X