Fax to Email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fax to Email

I didn't know that technology was out there. I guess most people have a fax machine nowadays but there is technology which I am signing up for where the client can fax their information and it converts to my email . Nice.

I use TrustFax.

It comes in as a pdf, which may not be entirely secure. You can also fax out any document you have.
    Evan Appelman, EA

Comment

Been using Efax for years.

Comment

was the first year I used this new fangled technology. And do you know that IRS just recently implemented Efax systems in some of their service centers? Now they have no excuse when they say they never received a fax!!
        Circular 230 Disclosure:

Don't even think about using the information in this message!

Comment

email to fax

I use myfax.com.
          $10 per month for basic plan.
          IRS does not like IRS related docs to pass through the internet unsecure. My fax goes to their portal and I log in securely to retrieve. From hom or my phone.
          Docs are PDF of course.
          Matthew Jones
          Tax Preparation
          Computer Consultant

Tax Season is here!
          Make sure everything is working, extra ink or toner is available, Advil in top drawer!

Comment

I tried an online fax/email service and even with the discounted price I found it a pain. Went back to my fax machine since I have unlimited calling and most numbers these days are 1-800 series.
            Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveinTexas View Post
              do you know that IRS just recently implemented Efax systems in some of their service centers? Now they have no excuse when they say they never received a fax!!
              Well that is good news! Every time I used Efax to send papers to them, they would get frustrated saying it always took from 5 to 10 minutes for them to receive. Some said they never got it at all. I got my brother all in one and started using it to fax info to them. It has now been put out to pasture and I will use EFax again with the IRS.

Comment

Michael S Cash, EA

I use Maxmail with a phone number assigned by the company. My cost is $24 per year. There are some free sites but I don't think using them would be very professional.

I had a service with an 800 number that cost me $10 per month but cancelled it because it would not deliver faxes from the IRS practitioner priority service.

Comment

Working...
                X