Linda F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linda F

Linda, can you give me the information on the Florida IRS forum this year?

We are to go see my husband's folks in Lakeland in December.

I know it is in Orlando, but the day, time or even how much money?

Thanks for the info on this for me.
    SueBaby

Orlando IRS Seminar

Sue, I am not Linda. Suppose she's on vacattion right now.

The IRS Forum in Orlando is from Aug 1-3, 2006. It's being held at the Disney Coronado Springs Resort. 407 939-1020, Single double rate $140 with June 29 being the cut off dates for these rates.

Goggle IRS Tax Forums for registration information and forms. If you are member of a prof association you get a discount on registration fee. Attendance at these forums is time well spent. I can't go this year because of other travel. I plan to attend the 1040 and the 1040 Extra Workship by NATP in Tampa on Dec 7, 8 instead.

Good luck.

Comment

Orlando

Hi SueBaby. Chief gave you the correct information on the Orlando Seminar. IRS forums are all in the summer. The only seminars I know of in December are update for the new year.

Give me a call when you are down here. We'll have lunch.

Hey Chief, are you in Florida?

I'm off to a FSEA seminar in Orlando today. Got to go now.

Linda F

Comment

December Seminars in Tampa

Greetings:

NATP has the 1040 Update 1040 Seminar in Tampa On Dec 7 and the 1040 Extra Update on Dec 8. Linda I am your TS Pro colleague in Largo. Will be leaving on May 16 for Michigan. Will return around middle of August.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda F
          Hi SueBaby. Chief gave you the correct information on the Orlando Seminar. IRS forums are all in the summer. The only seminars I know of in December are update for the new year.

Give me a call when you are down here. We'll have lunch.

Hey Chief, are you in Florida?

I'm off to a FSEA seminar in Orlando today. Got to go now.

Linda F
          Thank you Chief and Linda F for the valuable info on this matter. See if I can make it.
          Whenever I get there yes I will call you up. Can't wait. Thanks again both of you very much!!!
          SueBaby

Comment

Originally posted by SueBaby
            Thank you Chief and Linda F for the valuable info on this matter. See if I can make it.
            Whenever I get there yes I will call you up. Can't wait. Thanks again both of you very much!!!
            Hey Suebaby and Linda

Maybe i can join you guys for lunch during the IRS forum in orlando.

it is now 3.30 pm on may 5th in Japan and i am having a ball. its crazy. i am on vacation and still reading the message board.
            Everybody should pay his income tax with a smile. I tried it, but they wanted cash

Comment

Brian

Lunch at the tax forum works for me. I would enjoy meeting some of the people we talk to on this board.

When it gets close to time, we can set a time and place to meet.

Hope SueBaby gets to come to Orlando for the IRS forum.

Linda F

Comment

Working...
              X