Adobe Arobat 11 Pro not recognizing FI-6130 Scanner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adobe Arobat 11 Pro not recognizing FI-6130 Scanner

My Adobe Arobat 11 Pro not recognizing FI-6130 Scanner (Fujitsu) scanner. I event went to control panel/printers within my Win7 Home to see if I could download any Fujitsu drivers and the few Win7 had after 2 updates for drivers for Fujitsu, none related to the Fi-6130. Any help would be appreciated.

Should not present a problem

I'm not familiar with the hardware, but a properly updated Win7 system should automatically recognize any hardware (other than some antiques, I suppose) via built-in plug & play.

Things to check: 1) After all updates have been downloaded and installed, did you completely shut down your computer and then reboot from a cold start? 2) If you have/had other similar hardware (is this a printer scanner?) did you select the "new one" as the default?

If the answer to both is "yes," you may consider looking at the control panel and removing any printers/etc that you no longer have connected. There could be a conflict.

And if that fails, suggest a careful review of this page:

I have no idea what the verbiage there means. . . . .

Good luck!

FE

Comment

Also download any updates to your Adobe. Usually a box pops up probing you to do the update so you probably did already. Also maybe look for an online message board for the scanner.

Comment

Just received a telephone call from Fujitsu, so forwarded him your question. He answered:

Hmmm, good question. Perhaps you might need to update your driver? We offer free downloads on our website; however, before you do
        Please call our Technical support hotline at 800-626-4686. Our hotline is free of charge and they are open from 5am to 5pm pacific time.

Good luck and let me know if any other questions come up?

Thanks,

Hector Oliva Jr.
        Inside Sales Support
        Fujitsu Computer Products of America
        Direct Line 888-425-8228 Option 4 Ext. 142
        holiva@us.fujitsu.com

Comment

Thanks. I got the issued resolved a while back.

Thanks. I got the issued resolved a while back. I needed to download a driver from Fijitsu website.

Comment

Working...
          X