Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK. I'm Ready for the 2014 Filing Season

One form takes care of the deadline.

"The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Some taxpayers just love to go on extension and take until 10/15 to file. I have a few that have never filed during the regular season!
    Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

Count me in that group. In over 35 years of tax practice, I have never filed my personal return before October.

Over half my clients get extensions, and I complete their returns during the following six months. Sure makes Apr 15 easy - just another day around my office. Keeps my blood pressure down as well. If it weren't for extensions, I'm not sure I'd still be in this business.
      Last edited by JohnH; 12-29-2013, 02:39 PM.
      "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Ouch

I go 7 dAYS week during the season - probably get 85% of the returns done (1040 AND BUSINESS) - I do had a handful who think 10/15 is their due date.

Comment

I like extensions, it spreads out the work load and allows me to increase my capacity for annual revenues.

Comment

Working...
          X