CFS Tax Tools Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFS Tax Tools Users

I am convinced of the value of TaxTools and plan to order it. I notice that they have the 2006 and 2007 programs for 189.00 which seems to be a good buy To get the CD's is an additional $25.00.

Do you purchase the CD's or get the program and updates by downloading on line?

Do you find the past years software a valuable resource?

Is the previous year offered free, only offered when that year is over?

Thanks for your responses.

CFS Tax Tools

Chief, you should also take a look at the Small Business Tools. There are items in
    there that pertain to Sole Proprietors, Partnerships, LLC, Corp. both C & S.
    I also use the Tax Corresponder. All kinds of correspondence pertaining to just about
    any situation that comes up.

Comment

previous year

The previous year is offered to new customers. Annual renewals cost slightly less.

Comment

updating CFS

Originally posted by Chief
        I am convinced of the value of TaxTools and plan to order it. I notice that they have the 2006 and 2007 programs for 189.00 which seems to be a good buy To get the CD's is an additional $25.00.

Do you purchase the CD's or get the program and updates by downloading on line?

Do you find the past years software a valuable resource?

Is the previous year offered free, only offered when that year is over?

Thanks for your responses.
        I only use CD to update, not online. Really I don't recall ever needing to update.

Comment

CFS Tax Tools and More

I have used CFS Tax Tools and some of their other programs for more than 10 years. A little pricey, but they have given us some invaluable tools and worksheets for what if scenarios, tax planning, etc. So I keep renewing.

Due to the cost of the programs, I am now charging the client for tax projections, W-4 calculations, Sales Tax, Ca Business Property Tax forms, and more. Not much of a charge, but at least it is offsetting some if not most of my costs for the software.

I do the updates on a regular basis, usually on line. There are corrections, or new forms or tax rates. The actual program will remind you to do an update or there is an update available.

I save the shipping fee now and download most of the programs.

Go to their website at www.taxtools.com

Comment

Working...
          X