Loan Amortization Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loan Amortization Software

I wanted to related a very positive experience with my Loan Amortization software vendor Tvalue Inc. I am being ask to testify in court for a client in a divorce settlement where the other side is coming up with a monthly payment (for the property settlement) of over a thousand dollars different than my client's attorney comes up with and they are bringing in an expert witness to back up thier figure. They are wrong and trying to take advantage of my client. They are playing games with terminology of simple interest vs compound interest and trying to "confuse and conquor". Tvalue spent an hour on the phone with me as a courtesy to give me tips on presenting my explanations (they know thier stuff). As you may know, even if your right, you have to explain yourself in a clear manner to the Judge or the other side can win. This is the type of "old fashion service" we all long for. Thank you Tvalue.
    Tullio Falini Jr.

I've use TValue for years and am also verry happy with the program. Any Creative Solutions user of their General Ledger program can create a file that imports TValue amortizations so as to separate principle and interest for each payment paid in the cash disbursements journal for each month's allocation. Saves me time breaking down each payment.
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Working...
    X