Advertising Pens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advertising Pens?

I'm trying to locate to purchase a unique pen to give away. I don't think they generate any business but something to give in appreciation of their business. Anybody out there ever found something that was kind of clever and the clients happy to receive one. Had a few duds in my time.

I used to purchase advertising giveaways of various types for my other business. I always found Myron Manufacturing to be a good source of all types of promotional items. I especially liked their pens which had a small flashlight in the opposite end. They are really good about sending pre-printed samples as well.

"The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Last year I got an order from Amsterdam Pens.
      There are a few companies that cater to accountants/tax preparers.

You can call and get a sample from each of them before you buy.
      Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

I have been collecting pens from local businesses to......

I have been collecting pens from local businesses to see how my clients like the pens when they sign their tax return. So far the favorite seems to be the one I received from my local Veterinarian, next, the pen I recieved from my Dentist.

Comment

So you've vetted as many pens as possible and drilled down to the most popular.
          "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

My dentist is on a touch pad now. I guess he got tired of all the pens going missing?
            Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

Found pen with four colors.

Purchased a pen with a 4-color option. Just press the lever and you get a different color. Kind of unique.

Comment

I usually only use blue ink pens

Originally posted by zeros View Post
                Purchased a pen with a 4-color option. Just press the lever and you get a different color. Kind of unique.
                Probably 20 yrs ago I use to think those pens were cool but I never really had a need for them. I usually only use blue ink pens now.

Comment

I have to say that if someone I patronized gave me a pen with a flashlight, I would really like that. I would sure remember them and use their services again. (I think a pen like that is nifty!)
                  You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Comment

I agree.
                    I think the flashlight pen is one of the most useful promotional items I've ever seen.

Comment

Ever notice how tax preparers grab all the pens and other freebies at tax conferences?

I am guilty of that. That was a smooth Drake pen I liked.

Comment

Working...
                      X