POA for a Nonprofit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POA for a Nonprofit

Client's issue concerns nonprofit of which he is founder and President. Is there anything special about a POA for this? I know I have to list the Form and years but what do I put for the kind of tax since none is due? Are there any little traps to be aware of?

Originally posted by erchess View Post
    Client's issue concerns nonprofit of which he is founder and President. Is there anything special about a POA for this? I know I have to list the Form and years but what do I put for the kind of tax since none is due? Are there any little traps to be aware of?
    Do you know how deep those issues are? If you have never done a non-profit filing before I would strongly recommend consulting or farming it out to someone who is more qualified. A mistake could cost their qualification.

Few years back I was presented with an opportunity to do a non-profit and after looking at what was involved I quickly determined that I better farm it out.
    Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

Working...
    X