OT: new group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT: new group

has been formed on Facebook. It's name is simply "Enrolled Agents" and is signified by a coffee cup logo.

So if you're an EA, look in us. Just search for the group (there is another group same name, but ours has the
    coffee cup logo), then click on "Join" upper right. It is a closed group however, so you may not see any
    conversations until you join. Then if you don't like it, let me know and I'll "unjoin" you. (grin
    ChEAr$,
    Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

If we get

"unjoined," will we also be "unfriended?"

Comment

Where?

I couldn't find it?

Comment

Originally posted by Black Bart View Post
        "unjoined," will we also be "unfriended?"
        Nope. Those are two different actions. When you join the group you don't even
        have to any "friends" on Facebook. But within the group hopefully you'll find some. (grin
        ChEAr$,
        Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Originally posted by Gary View Post
          I couldn't find it?
          Search for the term "Enrolled agents" group.

It's the one with the coffee mug logo.

Alternately send me a friends request, then we can chat and I can help you that way.
          ChEAr$,
          Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

I can't find it either.

Comment

For what it's worth, there are several such groups available on LinkedIn. I prefer LinkedIn as being a service that clearly targets professional interactions, as opposed to the social interactions encouraged by Facebook (to put it politely). Unfortunately, LinkedIn's discussion software isn't geared towards long term use as a repository of reference information (the way this forum is), though my guess is that FB's approach is similar to the deficient LI model.

Comment

Working...
              X