2011 Year W-2 Forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 Year W-2 Forms

Anyone have Form W-2 for year 2011 in their "Old Forms" I have a client that needs to file - I have the W-3 Transmittal, but no W-2 forms. Need about 8,
    Quickbooks will not let me print for 2011, as the Tax Form file has been updated to 2012 and they only allow one year of forms

Thanks,

Sandy

I have some official IRS multi-part NCR forms. Let me know if that will work.

Comment

BusiForms in Chattanooga

Sandy, you might try these folks, as they have laser-compatible and multi-part. I'll bet they have some from prior years
      but there might be a minimum order of 25. Phone #423-697-7844.

I get all my 1099s and W2 software from there, as it is "standalone" and doesn't require linkage to Drake, QB, TS, etc.
      which, as a rule, is clumsy.

Or if you wish, I still have my 2011 software and can print them for you if you supply information. If you're interested, send me a PM.
      Last edited by Golden Rocket; 06-10-2013, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Have you tried phoning the IRS?

1-800-829-3676
        Evan Appelman, EA

Comment

Sandy: I had some here, but can't find them.
          I may have given them all away, but am still looking.
          Will let you know if they turn up.
          "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Thanks everyone for replying - I contacted my "forms" provider, and they happen to have a few forms - so in transit

We will see if I can make them work with the QB restriction of current year 2012 forms only!

If not, I might have to figure out another plan of action to produce these 2011 figures on 2011 forms.

I really appreciate your responses,

Sandy

Comment

A little trial and error with an Excel spreadsheet can produce a nice template.
              You can even set it up to cross-check SocSec and FICA if you wish.
              Last edited by JohnH; 06-11-2013, 07:12 AM.
              "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

online websites

I would think that some of the online filing websites would have the capability to file 2011 W-2's.

I have used esmartpayroll.com in the past. Their prices are reasonable I think.

Linda, EA

Comment

Working...
                X