Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

Since the MAD rush is over and now its "mop up" time, I want to THANK all of the posters for their help AGAIN this tax season! Even the questions with mis-spellings or hard to understand situations or just plain old basic questions, more often than not led to GOOD information. Especially with all the late changes and delays it was very helpful to be able to view the forum and glean tidbits that made my life easier! Thanks to ALL!

After all, we are our brothers keeper.......

Comment

Luke, I have been the recipient of very good advice for many years on this board, as well.

Comment

I agree

I also would like to thank all those who are kind enough to share their wisdom and wit with the rest of us. I know that my sanity has been saved by this board for several years now. I would hate to think of not having access to all of you.

Thanks again. Have a great summer. I guess I will keep working since I did 26 extensions this year. Never have I done so many. I looked at the list and I can work on a few of them but a lot still have to bring me their information. What's wrong with these people? I will plug on with these. And sandwich in all the personal things I am trying to catch up on. But come May 24th I am heading to the beach and no one better bother me. It will be a much needed rest.

I forgot who went on the great trip but I hope they had a great time. (I could look back and find out but I am too tired. Sorry)

Linda, EA

Comment

My thanks also to everyone. I read thru a lot of posts and learn a lot from this board. I appreciate everyone who shares and all who ask questions that help me to learn. This board is such an awesome service and I thank Tax Book for providing the service and all who participate. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Comment

Amen !!!!!

Comment

"Ditto" to all that have posted! - It is such a great resource tool for me on this Board! The effort and time that is given is so appreciated.

Thanks to each of you that post and provide a direction or an answer! And yes sometimes it is just a question that is posted.

Sandy

Comment

Great resource for sole practitioner

I don't have someone to tap on the shoulder so this board is my first choice to find an answer. Thanks to everyone for your help, patience and for not being condescending.

Comment

Thanks!!

I also want to thank everyone for their advise and help this year. I utilized this forum many times and it was so helpful. Now I take on more complicated returns because I know if I run into a questionable situation I have everyone that will guide me in the right direction and also just to have someone confirm my thinking. Have a great summer!!!

Comment

Thanks!

I, too, wanted to thank you all for your help this tax season. Like many of you, I have a one-person office and it is so helpful to be able to get feedback from seasoned tax preparers. Thank you again, and I hope you all have a relaxing off-season.

Comment

No doubt =

YEA MOST VERILY !!

Regards = Ricardo

Comment

Working...
                      X