Are They Coming in Later This Year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are They Coming in Later This Year?

Seems like more of a rush this year at the end than last year? Same for you?

Yes

Originally posted by zeros View Post
    A few weeks back I was running way behind compared to last year, but it now looks like I will end up with about the same numbers. Can't wait for the 16th!

Comment

30 New Referrals Last Year

Originally posted by Justataxguy View Post
      A few weeks back I was running way behind compared to last year, but it now looks like I will end up with about the same numbers. Can't wait for the 16th!
      I had 30 new referrals last year and 18 this year so I think my numbers will be less than last year. Wonder if more are going to Turbo Tax?

Comment

Yes.............

Comment

Waaaaaaay later!

Comment

Yes..................

Comment

Yes......and its the more complicated ones, it seems, waiting on K-1's & amended 1099's. Then there are the usual extenders which do it every year. Extensions just under what I had last year -- my most ever --so that means just more crammed into the shortened, plague-filled filing season, so more stressful. Next year, my cut-off date is getting moved up.

Comment

Since I was sick several times this tax season I have been running behind. But there are a lot more people coming in later this year. Ones that are ususally my first clients.

I had ten calls today, on Sunday. I've never had that. So I am not sure why people have waited so long.

Comment

yes and yes

Yes, they have come in later and they are more complicated. I have done about 2 dozen extensions. I usually have about 6 stagglers that don't file till later in the year.
                  These are returns with issues....wrong basis used for depreciation on rental or rental that hasn't ever had depreciation taken on it, truckers, sold an s corporation (well not the corporation itself),waited till late to call and I just said we would do an extension.

But I will try to finish a couple of these tomorrow and the rest will wait till may. Personal things to do and quarterly reports.

Linda, EA

Comment

Working...
                  X