Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truck Driver client need HELP please (TWT Transportation 1099-misc).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truck Driver client need HELP please (TWT Transportation 1099-misc).

I have a Long Haul Truck Driver for TWT Transportation and he leases his truck....ok 3 yr lease to purchase.

He put all his Settlement Statements on a Thumb Drive, I also have his big LOG Book. I have always sent these guys away but decided it was time after 20 yrs to put on my big girl panties and take one on. He seems organized, I just need some HELP. He is paid on a 1099-Misc. WAY OVER $100,000 !!

So where do I start?

What do I take on these settlement Statements? Please help me read this thing!

I would appreciate any help. If there is a Truck Driver Expert out there that would rather help me thru personal email, that is fine too.

Thanks... oh and by the way... We are filing an extension so that I have time to get some guidance!

i'll be reading the comments you get

I haven't done a trucker is a very long time. Got a new client a couple of years ago who is a truck driver. Now this year I got 2 more. The 2 new ones are on extensions too. The returning client is almost done.

And one of the new ones is threatening to give my card to a whole bunch of truck drivers they know. I better study up and be ready for next year.

If you look at my other thread, you will see a very good website to go to.

Linda, EA

Comment

still need help

Linda, what is the name of the Thread?

Comment

it is Trucking business.

Linda, EA

Comment

Working...
        X