OT: Rumor Central - DIY returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT: Rumor Central - DIY returns

I heard through the grapevine that some states have stopped processing TT self-prepared returns due to numerous issues with ID Theft, fraudulent tax returns etc. My state hasn't done anything like that yet, anyone aware if your state or nearby states may have made a move against the DIY tax software problems?
    "A man that holds a cat by the tail learns something he can learn no other way." - Mark Twain

Mn

Minnesota had stopped accepting ANY Intuit prepared tax returns until they got their stuff together and corrected issues within their programming. Not sure where they stand yet on that.
    I would put a favorite quote in here, but it would get me banned from the board.

Comment

Mn

Originally posted by Matt Sova View Post
      Minnesota had stopped accepting ANY Intuit prepared tax returns until they got their stuff together and corrected issues within their programming. Not sure where they stand yet on that.
      Minnesota is accepting returns. It was not just DIY returns, as Matt said, it was all intuit products that includes TT, Proseries and Lacerte.

Comment

Working...
      X