Iced Tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iced Tea

That's the only thing I had for supper last night that wasn't fried.

Occasionally during tax season I'm overtaken by an irresistable impulse to go gorge myself ("pig-out" I believe is the currently fashionable term) for stress relief at one of those peanut-shuckin' steak and catfish houses.

I quit smokin' years ago, but ah'm still weanin' mahsef away from fried food. The atmosphere was blue-collar and the buffet was BIG (catfish, barbecue, ribs, chicken, frog-legs, crabmeat, shrimp, hushpuppies, cornbread, french-fries); you-name-it and it was there.

Dang, but it was unhealthily good! I wouldn't have been surprised to see the Surgeon-General sneakin' in there to grab a bite on the sly.

Carbs!!!

My craving at this time of the tax season is greasy food and CARBS!!! Had a Pizza Hut Pan Pizza last night for dinner. That has got to be one of the greasiest carb foods around these parts.
    Noel
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."- Oscar Wilde

Comment

Crab legs

Went to Hooters last night. They had special - crab legs 7.99 for 1 pound.

That was a first for me. Never been to Hooter's before! But the crab legs were good. And that was all I ate. oh, except for 2 cheese sticks.

Linda F

Comment

Mmmmmmmmm

sounds delicious.
        I can't wait to have a normal life again.
        Well at least my definition of normal.
        Noel

Comment

May I have a cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee Please; plus a whole wheat bagle with cream cheese. No sugar in the coffee; just a little cream

Thanks, and please hurry
          Brian

Comment

Cream @ Dunkin Donuts

But the Dunkin Donuta in our area won't let you put your own cream, they do it from behind the counter and they put a ton of cream in it, even if you say light on the cream. So that forces me to go to WAWA. Ever heard of WAWA. It's the most popularr conviencience store in our area. Upside down is MAMA. Oh MAMA, I better finish this tax return.

Comment

donuts

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm forbidden doughnut.
              I would put a favorite quote in here, but it would get me banned from the board.

Comment

You guys

are killing me. I want to go get a donut, crab legs, fried chicken and coffee.
                I can't make decisions like that right now.
                I wonder if there is one restaurant in my area that has all these foods and DELIVERS!
                Noel

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Sova
                  Mmmmmmmmmmmmm forbidden doughnut.
                  Just seeing that word DOUGHNUT spelled out, puts 25 lbs. on my hips!!!!
                  SueBaby

Comment

Originally posted by Acownt4it
                    sounds delicious.
                    I can't wait to have a normal life again.
                    Well at least my definition of normal.
                    Is there life after taxes???? And what is Normal?
                    SueBaby

Comment

I went to the harley dealership last night and ordered more chrome.

Comment

Originally posted by veritas
                        I went to the harley dealership last night and ordered more chrome.
                        Heeeey now That's life!!!
                        SueBaby

Comment

Can't concentrate

How am I supposed to concentrate on doing taxes? I'm supposed to be on a diet! Dunkin' Donuts ---hmmmmm good!. I love their Butternut donuts. I got my mom hooked on them too. They are like donuts I had when I was a little girl in Michigan.
                          I wonder if they deliver?

Linda F

Comment

Working...
                          X