Posting FEDduke or anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting FEDduke or anyone?

How do you change the font / boldness, color etc. on the posts? I don't see any editing type of options when posting a question or answer.

It's under vB code list. I found it under FAQ's. It gives you all the inputs. For instance, italics is [bracket, then i, then bracket] at the beginning and [bracket, then slash, then i, then bracket] at the end. No spaces. Its based on the HTML language. Use "b" for Bold, "u" for Underline, etc.
    Last edited by Burke; 02-25-2013, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Also

This page is quite useful - gives you summary and relevant examples of the tricks you can play:

FE

Comment

Well! After all these years since the TheTaxBook started I learned something else!

Does anyone wonder why so many Software/Forums/WebBoards keep all these nice bells and whistles hidden?
        Jiggers, EA

Comment

Originally posted by Jiggers View Post
          Well! After all these years since the TheTaxBook started I learned something else!

Does anyone wonder why so many Software/Forums/WebBoards keep all these nice bells and whistles hidden?
          It's probably because so many people trying to do things like this will foul it up and then the people that operate the boards will have to spend a lot of time with the person having the problem. And, since the boards are free, there probably is not a lot of enthusiasm about increasing the payroll to handle problems like that. Just my thoughts.

LT
          Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Comment

Working...
          X