Oops, I'm stumped etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops, I'm stumped etc

Okay...we go through this every year and all need a reminder. Please give us some clue as to what you oops'd or what you are stumped about or whatever else you choose as your post title. Not to be singling the posters out other than to say instead of too much information in the title of the post, when one does this...there is not enough information in the title of the post.

Mahalo Nui
    Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

ATX Software

Bought it early.

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by JSLATER View Post
      Bought it early.
      Yep, that was an oops. And we are stumped.
      If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.

Comment

Why refund Delayed

I'm stumped as to why 2 of my customers who filed early still have not gotten their refund. Cannot find any reason it would not have come thru. Others I've filed much later have gotten their refund.

Comment

Bonnie- I tell my clients that I have no control over their returns once they are filed. They should call the IRS number that I included on my billing.

Comment

Originally posted by JSLATER View Post
            Bought it early.
            I am totally perplexed as to why you posted this here.

Comment

Originally posted by taxea View Post
              I am totally perplexed as to why you posted this here.
              After using ATX for 12 years and not even having a usable program until this week, it is a BIG "oops" for me and my early filers. The list of "screwed up" tax software this year is unbelievable especially the big out boys like CCH. When you open it up and can't even roll over your 2011 clients, you know you did more than "oops."

Comment

Working...
              X