Fast Refunds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast Refunds?

Anybody getting reports from clients yet about speed of refunds? A few people tell me of friends getting theirs back in a week, but none have actually said that they did.

My concern with this, dear colleagues, as I'm sure it is yours (we taxpersons of obvious lofty social status and financial position), is purely a matter of intellectual curiosity (unless it's MY refund -- which is a horse on an entirely different color); however a smattering of low-brows have inquired: e.g., "Where's my check? I'm needin' those rims 'n' tint!". You know what they say -- first things first!
    Last edited by Black Bart; 02-06-2013, 06:41 AM.

had a client efile on Jan 30th, IRS says he got his refund today( Feb 5), have not verfied with client, I will in the AM

Comment

Thanx

Fred........

Comment

3 of my returns accepted on Jan 24th during the testing phase received their refunds on Feb 1. I was in shock over that. One accepted on Jan 28th was set to get refund today. Feb 5th. Multiple others accepted between Jan 24-29 say they are expected to receive Direct Deposit tomorrow Feb 6. Ones I filed on 30th and beyond still show now expected date, but do show in the IRS system. I check periodically just out of curiosity and for some customers who do not have internet to check for themselves.

Comment

A local newspaper has printed and interviewed people that have already received their refunds. I efiled a bunch on 1-30 and rec'd confirmation from our bank products that IRS confirms deposit of funds Thursday and Friday for most of those efiles.

Comment

Working...
          X