OT - Cash flow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT - Cash flow

I have to do a cash flow projection for 2 years and all I could find online for free is for 6 months. Can anyone point me to a source? Thanks.

you could just duplicate the 6-month layout in an excel spreadsheet
    "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Here is a three year projection:

Comment

Thank you so much for responding, both of you, the 3-year cash flow is great.

Comment

Why on earth "go online"? Just dig out your old accounting texts for the format and then use a spreadsheet.
          It's really easy.
          IMO.
          ChEAr$,
          Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

My favorite accounting professor had a great description for pro-forma financials and cash flow projections. He called them "paper snowflakes" for the bankers.
            "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Originally posted by ChEAr$ View Post
              Why on earth "go online"? Just dig out your old accounting texts for the format and then use a spreadsheet.
              It's really easy.
              IMO.
              Maybe they are like me. I can download and be finished, using someone else's work, long before I can set up the spread sheet, find my errors in my formula, and then enter all the figures.

And when you combine that with me always looking for the lazy way - you have it.

LT
              Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Comment

Ha Ha

Originally posted by JohnH View Post
                My favorite accounting professor had a great description for pro-forma financials and cash flow projections. He called them "paper snowflakes" for the bankers.

he would be my favorite too!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnH View Post
                  Sure, that's what it is, what a great way to put it. I am working quite a bit with different lenders for commercial mortgages. You can't even dream up the things they are asking for. With some things it is so obvious that they just want to cover their butts, some things don't make much sense. ...but hey, as long as they have a great paper trail....this is what we like, too, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by ChEAr$ View Post
                    It's really easy.
                    IMO.
                    My accounting books are all left behind in Germany. Besides, I did not say I can't do it, I just asked for an easy way. Why don't you do one for me if it is so easy?

Comment

Working...
                    X